Our commitment to passengers requiring special assistance
- Use of airport wheelchairs available throughout terminal building.
- Passengers may retain their own wheelchairs and other walking aids up until boarding; please check with your airline.
- Specially designated toilets are located within the check-in area, departure lounge and arrivals hall.
- There is fast-tracking for wheelchair and special assistance passengers at check-in and security central search. Check with your airline.
- Please contact your airline as soon as booking is confirmed as you may need to obtain prior authorization to take your electric mobility aid on the aircraft.
- In the event of unforeseen damage to your wheelchair, the airport would be able to loan a wheelchair.
Special attention and care is being made as the airport is being expanded, to ensuring the safety, comfort and dignity of passengers with disability.