Connecting the World
- Total Passenger Movements in 2014 – 1,422,978M
- Freight (Cargo/Mail) in 2014 – 12,330,941 kgs
- Avg. Daily Passengers in 2014 –
- Avg. Daily Aircraft Movement –
- Generates over 13,000 direct and indirect jobs
- 13 scheduled airlines serving many international destinations.
- Serves both the business and leisure markets.
- Adjacent to Kingston Harbour, the world’s seventh largest natural harbour.
- Close proximity to the commercial and cultural capital city of Kingston (20 minutes).
- Major economic catalyst for the Kingston Metropolitan Area, economic activity valued at an estimated JA $15.2 Billion (equivalent to 5.6% of GDP).
- 24 hour operation
- 13 aircraft gates & 2 remote stands
- 9 passenger loading bridges (PLB)
- Parking positions – up to Boeing 747-400 (Code E)
- Runway: 12/30, Length: 2,716m (8,910 ft.), Elevation: 3 m (10 ft.)
- One parallel taxiway with four linked taxiways, including one high-speed exit Competitive ground handling and fueling services
- General Aviation Center with passenger waiting area and pilots’ lounge
- In-flight kitchen and catering service on-site
- Fuel Farm on-site, supplying Avgas 100LL & Jet A-1
- Cargo facilities
- IFR and VFR landing capabilities
- Newly extended departure concourse over 10,000 sq m. Customs and immigration services available daily, 24 hours
- WiFi Hot Spot (in Departure Lounge)
- Dual Currency Automatic Teller Machines (ATM)
- Airport Customer Service Centre
- (Toll-free access: 1-888-AIRPORT)
- Over 25 concessions , including food & beverage, convenience and specialty shops
- Foreign Currency/ Cambio Services
- Conference facilities
- Postal agency
NMIA Airports Limited – incorporated in 2003
Wholly-owned subsidiary of Airports Authority of Jamaica