Connecting the World
- Total Passenger Movements in 2019 – 1,862,235
- Total Aircraft Movements in 2019 – 22,345
- Freight (Cargo/Mail) in 2019 – 12,653,392 kgs
- Generates over 13,000 direct and indirect jobs
- 13 scheduled airlines serving many international destinations.
- Serves both the business and leisure markets.
- Adjacent to Kingston Harbour, the world’s seventh largest natural harbour.
- Close proximity to the commercial and cultural capital city of Kingston (20 minutes).
- Major economic catalyst for the Kingston Metropolitan Area, economic activity valued at an estimated JA $15.2 Billion (equivalent to 5.6% of GDP).
- 24 hour operation
- 13 aircraft gates & 2 remote stands
- 9 passenger loading bridges (PLB)
- Parking positions – up to Boeing 747-400 (Code E)
- Runway: 12/30, Length: 2,716m (8,910 ft.), Elevation: 3 m (10 ft.)
- One parallel taxiway with four linked taxiways, including one high-speed exit Competitive ground handling and fueling services
- General Aviation Center with passenger waiting area and pilots’ lounge
- In-flight kitchen and catering service on-site
- Fuel Farm on-site, supplying Avgas 100LL & Jet A-1
- Cargo facilities
- IFR and VFR landing capabilities
- Newly extended departure concourse over 10,000 sq m. Customs and immigration services available daily, 24 hours
- WiFi Hot Spot (in Departure Lounge)
- Dual Currency Automatic Teller Machines (ATM)
- Airport Customer Service Centre
- (Toll-free access: 1-888-AIRPORT)
- Over 25 concessions , including food & beverage, convenience and specialty shops
- Foreign Currency/ Cambio Services
- Conference facilities
- Postal agency
On October 10, 2018, the Airports Authority of Jamaica (AAJ) and PAC Kingston Airport Limited (PACKAL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico (GAP), entered into a 25 year Concession Agreement for the operation of the Norman Manley International Airport (NMIA). Exactly one year later, on October 10, 2019, PACKAL officially began operating and maintaining the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston.
For more details please visitAirports Authority of Jamaica